Go and Tell (1/19-1/21)

With God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26). Jesus gave each of us a big job to do. He said, "Go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey all my commandments and I'll be with you until the end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20. Known as the Great Commission, this is what Jesus expects us to do with our time here on earth. Very simply put, we are to go and tell. This week I will read a book I wrote called, 'Go and Tell!' that explains our very important task. After our story, we'll follow an obstacle course around the room as we pretend to 'go and tell' along the way. After our game, we will sing and dance to Boom Chaka Laka and I Like To. May God bless you all. Remember to GO and TELL!