I Am God's Helper (9/29-10/1)

This last week of September in chapel we talked about how our Father relies on each one of us to be His special helper and even gave us each 2 hands to get the job done. We read the book, One Hand, Two Hands by Max Lucado and learned about all kinds of ways God wants us to use our gifts to do His work. After our story we played a fun game of golf using pool noodles and balloons, then we sang and danced to Boom Chaka Laka and Everybody Everywhere. I wish you could see the joy....the utter, unrestrained joy of your children dancing for Jesus during chapel. This sight makes my heart happier than I can express with words, and if you know me, that's saying a lot! This is our last week for our September Bible verse, 'I am wonderfully made' - Psalms 139:14. Next week we learn a new one. God bless you, Moms and Dads this week as you pour your lives into your precious little ones and teach them what it means to be loved unconditionally. Melinda